Lead Manager Career at Anthony & Sylvan
Responsible for the conversion of customer inquiries into appointments for the sales team; Sales Design Consultants. Also provides administrative and database support to the division. Position requires a high degree of phone usage, making inbound/outbound calls as well as data entry to CRM.
Lead Manager – Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Lead Manager reports to the General Manager and Regional Sales Manager and is responsible for the following duties:
- Make initial contact on all sales leads received via phone, internet, referrals, etc., Goal is to convert to first time appointments. Provide Sales Staff with necessary contact and confirmation information for prospective customer.
- Follow up on all unassigned leads, cancelled or re-scheduled appointments and customer requests that are typically received into the system daily
- Respond to customer questions and promote / set up the appointment for the Sales Design Consultant
- Review all current activity with management such as outstanding appointments, customer feedback and follow through with appropriate action
- Maintain database integrity while entering all contact information into CRM database and reviewing for duplication of leads, scheduling conflicts and appointment opportunities for the sales team. Input sales dates to assist management in data dependability.
- Participate in and help coordinate special events such as “Call-a-Rama’s”, Open House events and other marketing campaigns as deemed important by management
- Assist in the appointment-setting function across divisional lines when necessary
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures
Lead Manager Position Requirements
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 2+ years of related experience
Experience Preferred: Customer Service or Telemarketing experience
Specialized or Technical Knowledge Licenses, Certifications needed: Excellent customer service, communication and telephone skills, strong attention to detail, good organization skills, sales experience and knowledge of selling and closing, techniques, database / contact management proficiency
Company/Industry Related Knowledge:
- Swimming Pool Build and Service knowledge a plus
Travel Requirements: None
Apply Today and Join the Team at Anthony & Sylvan
Does a Lead Manager position with Anthony & Sylvan sound like your perfect job? Apply today by submitting the employment application today.Apply Now