Application Support Specialist, CRM-Dynamics SL/ERP – Doylestown, PA
The Application Support Specialist is responsible for application support with development/integration for CRM and Financial systems. He or she will provide knowledge, expertise and front end support and back end MS SQL support for Dynamics SL (Solomon) and Infor CRM (SalesLogix). This person will also be responsible for reporting, queries and views, and scheduling MS SQL jobs. He or she will provide project management on small to mid-size enhancement projects and integrations with some opportunity to manage projects in other functions as they arise.
Essential Duties of the Application Support Specialist
The Application Support Specialist reports to the Director of Process & Technology and is responsible for the following duties:
- Provide support for MS Dynamics SL (Solomon) and Management Reporter.
- Provide support for INFOR CRM (SalesLogix).
- Serve as Tier 2/3 support on CRM and Dynamic SL.
- Manage small to mid-size enhancement and integrations projects.
- Create and manage SQL jobs and SSIS integrations required to support the business units.
- Load annual budgets and create reports. Support Pivot tables and PowerBI used for analyses.
- Develop project plans. Schedule, assign and complete work to meet deadlines.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures.
Qualifications of the Application Support Specialist Position
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in data processing or computer science
- At least 4+ years’ preferred experience working with Dynamic SL (Solomon), CRM, Power BI, MS SQL including tables and views, security, job scheduling SSIS, and TSQL.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Experience working in a small corporate IT environment with sales, marketing and accounting support.
- Construction industry experience preferred.
- Excellent listening and writing skills.
Frequency: R-Rarely (0-15%); O-Occasionally (15-50%); F-Frequently (51-100%)
Smart Phone: F
Extreme Temperature Changes: R
Cold Temperatures: R
Warm Temperatures: R
Loud Noise: R
Problem Solving: F
Decision Making: O
Interpret Data: F
Lifting (Up to 30 pounds required): O
Lifting Greater 30 pounds: R
- The employee will represent the Company in a positive, professional manner with fellow employees and within the communities served.
- The employee will encourage and maintain teamwork throughout the company and will communicate all pertinent information in a timely and effective manner.
- The employee will endeavor to maintain our integrity by embracing high ethical standards and adhering to company policies.
- Consistently demonstrates A&S’s Guiding Values of Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Integrity, Teamwork, and Community.