Assistant Construction Manager – San Antonio, TX
- Interact with customers via phone and email regarding project movement, answers questions, and resolves any issues with scheduling.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to maintain and move production schedule.
- Interact with sub-contractors to define the construction schedule. Maintains working relationships to promote quality of work and scheduling efficiency.
- Plan project schedules and reorganizes based upon work flow, project circumstances, and vendor availability.
- Produce and distribute work orders to sub-contractors and vendors. Maintain construction file and update notes on project files.
- Produce and maintain accurate construction files including: contract addendums, revised plans, incident reports, material selections, etc.
- Copy permits and all project paperwork to make complete and accurate job files, fill out incident reports, maintain in-office spreadsheets tracking data.
- Provide management oversight of Warranty Manager and Startup Technician(s).
- Manage meeting and exceeding weekly/monthly/annual digs and units budgets.
- Help manage Sub-Contractor accountability and participate in Sub-Contractor meetings.
- Responsible for warehouse facility and loading/receiving areas of the construction office.
- Manage pulling, assigning, and accounting for all inventoried pool equipment and materials going to contractors.
- Oversee outgoing purchase orders for materials to be picked up at an offsite location by contractors (Tile, Coping, Stone, etc.).
- Regularly contribute to weekly construction meeting content
Directly or indirectly supervises employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training and engaging employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent required, Associates degree preferred.
- One to three years experience with home improvement/builder industry required
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to overcome customer objections required.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills required.
- Microsoft Office; strong proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Strong attention to detail, able to make decisions relative to scheduling
For over 70 years, Anthony & Sylvan has been a leading swimming pool builder in the United States providing new pools, renovations, service, supplies.
Headquartered in Doylestown, PA, we are growing and building dedicated, quality teams throughout the United States. Anthony & Sylvan provides employees with great health benefits, time off, and retirement benefits to help meet your work life balance. We hope you will “dive In” and find this opportunity right for you at Anthony & Sylvan!Apply Now