Assistant General Manager – Nashville, TN
- In conjunction with the and under the direction of the division’s general manager, develops and implements procedures, and establishes performance objectives for the division residential new pool segment. Ensures that all operations/projects are carried out in a timely, financially sound, manner consistent with the Company’s goals and quality standards.
- In conjunction with the and under the direction of the division’s general manager, responsible for day-to-day fiscal management to ensure compliance with budgeted revenue and operating income goals. Analyzes monthly financial performance indicators and makes the necessary adjustments to ensure profitability of the division.
- In conjunction with the and under the direction of the division’s general manager, directs the development and preparation of the Division’s annual business plan and budgeting process; monitors progress against business objectives throughout the year.
- Must be proficient at anticipating and resolving internal and external resource challenges encountered in product delivery to meet customer demands and quality standards. Special attention should be focused on attaining and maintaining a quality subcontractor base.
- In conjunction with the and under the direction of the division’s general manager, reviews and contributes to decisions on advertising, marketing, pricing and all other issues related to sales and marketing. Provides direction to local marketing agency in regard to marketing and intranet and traditional advertising initiatives. Must be cognizant of current selling trends, as well as backlogs, to maximize profits and production on a daily basis.
- Directs market penetration and sales growth of the Division, including new business development activities. Identify, analyze, and recommend strategic alliances to generate increased customer satisfaction, sales and financial growth.
- Provides management oversight to the construction department staff regarding the tactical operating needs in support of the goal to maximize construction quality and provide excellent customer service.
- Pursues and implements continuous process improvement throughout all areas of the business.
- Ensures that all employees maintain a consistent focus on high quality customer service. Where necessary, provides guidance and support to maximize customer satisfaction in order to achieve annual customer satisfaction survey (CSS) goals.
- Continuously evaluates industry, market and technology trends to assess the potential impact on business opportunities. Makes recommendations as necessary.
- Provides direction for the recruitment, selection, orientation, development and retention of a high caliber staff; ensures that well qualified individuals are hired and properly trained to carry out the organization’s mission.
- Acts as a liaison in the implementation and/or interpretation of corporate programs, policies and operating procedures. Initiates and champions new programs and policies necessary to sustain long-term success.
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures
Anthony & Sylvan Pools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Bachelors or better.
- 5-6 years: Supervisory Experience
- 5-6 years: Construction related experience