Backyard Product Specialist- Doylestown, PA
- Meets with customers and explain features and merits of Sylvan Fence and other Backyard product offerings. After gathering customer’s needs and expectations, create a design (using software) or product recommendation utilizing professional and persuasive sales techniques.
- Conducts immediate and scheduled follow up, after initial customer meeting, until renovation is sold, or until the customer is no longer interested. Presents company, marketing, and related sales information to customers in a planned presentation format.
- Runs all appointments as assigned by Lead Manager. Coordinates personal schedule with Lead Manager to notify of available times or potential scheduling issues.
Work in conjunction with Telesales and Operations team to ensure communication with customer is harmony with one another.
- Conducts immediate and scheduled follow up, after initial customer meeting, until Aftermarket Offering is sold, or until the customer is no longer interested. Presents company, marketing, and related sales information to customers in a planned presentation format.
- Actively pursues networking and developing relationships with related businesses, i.e., landscapers and builders. Identifies new sales prospects and contacts such to establish a positive business relationship.
- Uses Retail Cost Breakdown (RCB) methodology to determine the customer price for the pool and products based on normal price book information. Confers with Director of Sales
- Operations in all circumstances where the needed price to sell the design falls outside of agreed guidelines.
- Prepares a variety of status reports, as needed, including activity, work logs, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Participates in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Responsible for responding to customer requests with in-field troubleshooting calls and small repair with regards to Backyard Products Offerings.
- Takes care of company vehicle by keeping it maintained, clean, and stocked. Responsible for maintaining accurate and proper level of inventory on vehicle.
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures
- Education Required: High School diploma
- Education Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience Required: 1-3 years technical experience in a service industry
- Experience Preferred: Fence industry service experience preferred
- Basic Construction Knowledge, Specialized or Technical Knowledge Licenses,
- Certifications needed: Microsoft Office; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Working knowledge of CRM software
- Valid driver’s license
Strong Communication Skills
Mechanical aptitude & problem solving
Excellent organization skills
Results oriented, attention to detail, excellent interpersonal communication skills
Team player with customer focus
Willingness and ability to travel
Yes. 90-100% within sales territory
Bachelors or better.
3-5 years: B to C sales experience
Licenses & Certifications Required