Billing Specialist – Springfield, VA
- Ensure all daily paper work is submitted correctly.
- Check that all part numbers are on tickets
- Ensure proper pricing and quantities are on ticket.
- Ring up all daily paper work and then file in appropriate customer file.
- Maintain all forms of payment that are onsite confidentially.
- Process all checks using electronic check scanner
- Make bank deposits when necessary.
- Make collection calls when needed.
- Process all warranty and intercompany claims.
- Become familiar with company inventory tracking and database.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Follow Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent required.
- 1 year accounts receivable experience preferred. General pool background experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office; strong proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, POS.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, result-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- An approachable, engaging and effective listener with strong customer service mentality and ability to multi-task.
- Positive “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and financial skills.
- Works well within a team environment.
- Industry knowledge is a plus.