Construction Final Inspection Administrator – Doylestown, PA
- Performs normal daily customer relations duties, including but not limited to, heavy customer contact via and email.
- Daily scheduling and contact with sub-contractors and in-house staff. Scheduling to include all construction phase inspections and final inspections.
- Municipality permitting and issue investigation with resolution.
- Ensures the efficient, accurate and timely tracking of incoming customer service requests, final inspections and follow up.
- Reviews and updates daily and weekly reports and prepares summary analysis for management review.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Follow all A&S policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience working in a customer service related role; Strong customer service mentality.
- Strong knowledge of computer programs; Word, Excel and database applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with the ability to work with minimum direction.
- Skilled in the ability to determine customer needs; effective listener.
- Positive “can-do” attitude.