Construction Scheduler – Jessup MD
- Interact with customers via phone and email regarding project movement, answers questions, and resolves any issues with scheduling
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to maintain and move production schedule
- Interact with sub-contractors to define the construction schedule. Maintains working relationships to promote quality of work and scheduling efficiency.
- Plan project schedules and reorganizes based upon work flow, project circumstances, and vendor availability
- Produce and distribute work orders to sub-contractors and vendors. Maintain construction file and update notes on project files.
- Produce and maintain accurate construction files including: contract addendums, revised plans, incident reports, material selections, etc.
- Copy permits and all project paperwork to make complete and accurate job files, fill out incident reports, maintain in-office spreadsheets tracking data
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent required, Associates degree preferred.
- One to three years experience with home improvement/builder industry required
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to overcome customer objections required.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills required.
- Microsoft Office; strong proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Strong attention to detail, able to make decisions relative to scheduling
Anthony & Sylvan Pools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Apply Now