Construction Scheduler – Pine Brook, NJ
- Interact with customers via phone and email regarding project movement, answers questions, and resolves any issues with scheduling
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to maintain and move production schedule
- Interact with sub-contractors to define the construction schedule. Maintains working relationships to promote quality of work and scheduling efficiency.
- Plan project schedules and reorganizes based upon work flow, project circumstances, and vendor availability
- Produce and distribute work orders to sub-contractors and vendors. Maintain construction file and update notes on project files.
- Produce and maintain accurate construction files including: contract addendums, revised plans, incident reports, material selections, etc.
- Copy permits and all project paperwork to make complete and accurate job files, fill out incident reports, maintain in-office spreadsheets tracking data
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent required, Associates degree preferred.
- One to three years experience with home improvement/builder industry required
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to overcome customer objections required.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills required.
- Microsoft Office; strong proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Strong attention to detail, able to make decisions relative to scheduling
High School or better.
Associates degree or better.
1-3 years: Home Improvement/Builder Industry experience