Customer Relations Coordinator – Jessup, MD
- Performs normal daily warranty duties, including but not limited to heavy customer contact via phone and email; providing direction to customer on normal maintenance issues; daily scheduling and contact with sub-contractors, warranty stations and in-house staff.
- Ensures the efficient, accurate and timely tracking of incoming warranty requests and follow-up. Reviews and updates daily / weekly reports.
- Works with corporate staff on customer relations projects and research history.
- Interacts with staff to define repair and inspection schedule. Maintain working relationship to promote quality of work and scheduling efficiency.
- Assists in planning and coordinating warranty repairs based upon work flow, project circumstances and vendor availability.
- Oversees/prepares monthly reports and analysis for management review.
- Purchase Letters and Warranty Transfer documents.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a customer service-related department.
- Experience working in high-call volume environment.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, result-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Skilled in the ability to determine customer needs/requirements.
- An approachable, engaging and effective listener.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Strong customer service mentality.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Positive “can-do” attitude.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and database applications).