IT Systems Administrator – Doylestown, PA
- Leads in the configuration, maintenance, enhancement and support of commercial software packages, internally developed applications, and Web services
- Leads in the customization and addition of new features to commercial software packages and internally developed applications according to end user requests
- Leads the maintenance of day to day operations of various applications
- Writes and performs tests for applications, fixes problems as they arise, and assists with product launches
- Provides technical support and troubleshoots problems related to applications
- Performs software upgrades and keeps track of software licensing
- Assists with managing vendor relationships including scoping of application services and review of deliverables
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress of projects; Ensure project management standards are followed
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well as occasional weekend maintenance
- Manage development staff and ensure IT project management processes are followed
- Mentor/cross train team members on existing and new technology
- Other duties as assigned
- Follow all A&S policies and procedures
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in data processing, computer science, or related discipline or Equivalent Experience – Must be able to Read, and Write at a College level. Medium level
- Arithmetic required, capability to produce project plans and project calendars and allocate resources to meet project requirements.
- Advance MS office skills including MS Visio and MS Project for Diagramming process flows and planning projects.
- General knowledge of business processes including workflow, document management, work completion and capacity to understand how work gets completed within an organization.
- General knowledge of Cloud applications including SaaS and capacity to independently research new solutions to solve business problems.
- Any construction industry experience would be a plus.
Yes. 0-10%, as needed