Lighting Options for Custom Pools
Lighting is a great way to add value, beauty and function to your custom pool. Imagine relaxing in your backyard paradise any time of the day or night with built-in pool lighting. You can create an oasis that fits your family’s unique needs and style with a customizable LED lighting system and features.
Sound like something you’d love to add to your pool? Learn more about lighting options for custom pools from the inground pool experts at Anthony & Sylvan Pools.
Lighting for Custom Pools: LED Lighting Options
There’s no wrong way to light a pool with Anthony & Sylvan. When choosing the lighting that’s right for your pool and personal style, our Design Consultants will help you find the perfect fit for your family. Our lighting systems are state-of-the-art and will add luxury to your custom pool experience. Learn all of the beautiful ways you can customize your pool with different lighting options.
LED Custom Pool Lighting
With LED lighting, pool lights are placed depending on the size and shape of the pool to provide the best night time environment. Each light is specially enclosed in a safely designed underwater casing and built into the walls of your pool. The LED system is then wired to a switch for easy access and control. It can also be managed through a handheld remote or smart phone, if those features are added. When lighting your pool, you can customize these key features:
- Location. Whether you want to highlight a specific water feature such as a waterfall or fountain, or just light the main pool, you can choose where to place the LED lights to fully customize your inground pool.
- Color. LED lights allow you to choose from a variety of colors. You can enhance the color of the water with subtle blue or green lights or choose to add bright, bold colors to highlight water features for a unique design.
- Shows. LED lights have various light show settings to create the perfect theme or mood for a social gathering or for quiet time in the pool.
What Are the Advantages of Lighting for Custom Pools?
There are several advantages to lighting your custom pool. Some of these advantages include:
- Functionality. LED pool lighting systems help to create a safe swimming environment for the entire family when the sun goes down.
- Beauty. Inground pool lighting is a great way to add personality and color to your backyard. These systems offer a variety of bright colors that can enhance the color of the water, add the look of movement to a waterfall, or highlight a fountain, spa or other water feature.
- Value. Adding unique lighting to your new or existing custom pool helps add value to the pool. It also allows your friends and family to enjoy your backyard paradise around the clock, getting the most from your investment.
Find Lighting Options for Custom Pools at Anthony & Sylvan
Enjoy your pool at all times with built-in custom lighting from Anthony & Sylvan. Request a consultation today or call 1-877-729-7946 to talk with a Design Consultant about lighting options for your custom pool.