Luxury Field Superintendent – Henderson, NV
- Oversees all phases of the installation process, taking digital photos throughout, and responsible for ensuring completion of all required inspections.
- Meets regularly with the Construction Manager and General Manager to review the progress of each assigned project and to discuss and resolve outstanding problems or issues, as needed.
- Assists with pre-site evaluations to ensure that any site concerns are addressed prior to obtaining a signed construction agreement.
- Performs pre-site inspections on all construction projects prior to excavation to ensure that all facets of the project have been identified and documented to eliminate the possibility of potential installation problems.
- Ensures compliance with the use of all safety-related equipment on the jobsite as required by the A&S Safety Program.
- Ensures the payment schedule is maintained and all payments are received for each assigned project. When construction crews are unable to do so, Field Superintendent may be scheduled to pick up customer payments before proceeding to the next phase.
- Field Superintendent is responsible for evaluating the performance of in-house crews and subcontractors for each phase. Takes immediate corrective action when workmanship is found to be sub-standard. If an individual or crew fails to respond and correct the problem, the Field Superintendent is to report the event to the GM or CM for further action.
- Field Superintendent would be capable/responsible to perform a comprehensive review of all construction plans, costs, details and documents in advance of the pre-site inspection
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of 5-8 years’ field project manager experience in pool construction, home construction or a related industry.
- Specialized or Technical Knowledge Licenses, Certifications needed.
- Ability to read blueprints required.
- Prior CAD design experience helpful.
- Microsoft Office; strong proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook. Proficient in using an iPad.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization, and problem solving skills to work with luxury customers and vendors.
- Strong customer service orientation with a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Willingness to accept change and taking the initiative to create positive change within the scope of job responsibilities.
- Ability to effectively deal with the rigors of stress and disappointments in a calm, unemotional manner.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work long hours in the busy season.
- Company/Industry Related Knowledge.
For over 70 years, Anthony & Sylvan has been a leading swimming pool builder in the United States providing new pools, renovations, service, supplies.
Headquartered in Doylestown, PA, we are growing and building dedicated, quality teams throughout the United States. Anthony & Sylvan provides employees with great health benefits and retirement benefits to help meet your work life balance.
Bachelors or better.
- 3-5 years: Construction industry experience
- 3-5 years: Project Manager experience