Luxury Project Coordinator – Henderson, NV
General Summary of Position
The Luxury Project Coordinator will provide administrative support to project sales team.
• Assist Luxury Design Consultant during assessment, design and selling of residential pool/spa, water feature projects, to builders, developers, homeowners, and small business owners based on customer needs and knowledge.
o Responds to all inquiries and requests for bid in a timely manner.
o Completes initial review of design work and or and blueprints for accurate measurements for pricing
o Maintains record and tracking of all proposals in progress and timely follows-up to maximize sales opportunities.
o Prepares proposals in complete and professional manner, according to company standards.
o Ensures all estimates are prepared and approved as needed prior to presenting to customer.
o Prepares job folders, initiates pre-lien notices, reviews all plans and details and makes changes under direction, reconciles subcontractor bids and WOs
o Completes final drafting and details for construction drawings in CAD
o Monitor installation and work closely with production staff regarding scheduling, quality and customer service.
• Conducts immediate follow up, after initial customer meeting, until pool is sold, or until the customer is no longer interested in A&S pool ownership.
• Presents company, marketing, and related sales information to customers in a planned and company-approved presentation format.
• Participate in marketing events including seminars, trade shows, and sponsorship events.
• Assists in the development of marketing efforts using his/her local market and customer knowledge. Assists in the development of sales presentation and collateral materials.
• Assist project manager and construction manager on all current and past projects.
• Assist management to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Attend weekly sales meeting with management.
• Prepares a variety of status reports, as needed, including activity logs, sales disposition reports from the CRM database, and adherence to individual goals.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
• Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelors’ Degree required in Landscape Architecture or Landscape Design preferred.
• Strong artistic skills including hand renderings and perspectives.
• Experience using AutoCAD, other design programs, and Photoshop.
• Microsoft Office, proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Working knowledge of CRM software.
• Pool industry experience preferred.
• Customer service oriented.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and spoken.
• Participates and works well in a team-based environment.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Excellent organization and follow-up skills.
• Positive and outgoing personality.