Luxury Sales Consultant – Residential Builder Relationships – Houston, TX
- Meets with residential builders and explains features and merits of A&S pool ownership.
- Designs and recommends backyard pool designs utilizing professional and persuasive sales techniques.
- Cultivates builder relationships for future partnership and growth opportunities.
- Prepares and presents status reports.
- Presents company, marketing, and related sales information to builders & customers.
- Actively pursues local club memberships for networking and developing relationships with related businesses, i.e., landscapers and builders.
- Identifies new sales prospects and contacts to establish positive business relationships and leverage sales from a growing referral base.
- Assists in the development of marketing efforts using his/her local market and customer knowledge. Assists in the development of sales presentation and collateral materials.
- Participates in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events
- Bachelors’ Degree required.
- Three plus years successful B to C sales experience required.
- Microsoft Office, proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Working knowledge of CRM software
- Customer service oriented.
- Must be committed and willing to put in the necessary time to be successful
- Able to work nights and weekends and occasionally holidays
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and spoken
- Strong negotiating skills to persuade and influence others
- Participates and works well in a team-based environment
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Positive and outgoing personality
Anthony & Sylvan Pools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Yes. 90-100% within sales territory
Bachelors or better.
3-5 years: B to C sales experience
Licenses and Certifications Required