Project Manager – Las Vegas, NV
- Oversees all phases of the installation process, taking digital photos throughout, and responsible for ensuring completion of all required inspections.
- Meets regularly with the Construction Manager and General Manager to review the progress of each assigned project and to discuss and resolve outstanding problems or issues, as needed.
- Assists the Design Consultant and Sales Manager on pre-site evaluations to ensure that any site concerns are addressed prior to obtaining a signed construction agreement.
- Performs pre-site inspections on all construction projects prior to excavation to ensure that all facets of the project have been identified and documented to eliminate the possibility of potential installation problems. Ensures compliance with the use of all safety-related equipment on the jobsite as required by the A&S Safety Program.
- Ensures the payment schedule is maintained and all payments are received for each assigned project. When construction crews are unable to do so, PM’s may be scheduled to pick up customer payments before proceeding to the next phase.
- PM’s are responsible for evaluating the performance of in-house crews and subcontractors for each phase. Takes immediate corrective action when workmanship is found to be sub-standard. If an individual or crew fails to respond and correct the problem, the PM is to report the event to the GM or CM for further action.
- Continuity ensure customer satisfaction and expectations are being met
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three to five years of experience as project manager in construction or related field.
- Exceptional customer service skills. Ability to overcome customer objections.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office; strong proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Proficient in using an iPad.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service orientation with a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Willingness to accept change and take initiative to create positive change within the scope of job responsibilities.
- Able to effectively deal with rigors of stress and disappointments in a calm, unemotional manner.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work long hours in the busy season.
- Ability to read blueprints.
Anthony & Sylvan Pools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
3-5 years: Project manager in a construction field