Regional Sales Manager – Austin, Texas
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, training and motivating successful Sales Design Consultants to increase market share, sales revenue, and profitability.
- Number of Direct Reports: 15-20
- Supervisor’s Title: General Manager
- Department: Sales
- Travel: 20-50%
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager
- Drive sales volume by motivating the Design Consultants through goal setting, promotions, sales meetings, coaching and participating in joint sales calls
- Monitor progress and success for each individual as well as the team. Create development plans for underperforming sales staff. Review status of leads, appointments, and signings on a daily basis. Meet with the DC’s to review progress against their individual budgets once per month.
- Follow up with customers for a variety of issues such as cancellations, resolving construction, and service issues. Makes general follow up calls to appointments to assess what needs to be done to close the sale.
- Work with the Lead Managers to ensure successful conversion of leads to appointments. Review the number of calls per hour, percentage of their time spent on the telephone, the number of appointments scheduled for the weekends and mid-week, as well as the planned appointments for the DC’s based upon source type and any other metrics to improve conversion.
- Ensure that the company sales platforms are being used by the sales team in the selling process; Sales Vision 20/20, company sanctioned proposals, etc.
- Hire, train, and retain Design Consultants. Educate new hires in pool industry specifics as well as sales techniques, and other necessary administrative duties
- Assist in the development of annual sales and marketing budgets including sales goals and personnel and administrative requirements
- Prepare management reports for daily/weekly/monthly assessment of Leads, Appointments, Sales and Design Consultant performance. Assist in the preparation of sales-related materials for divisional meetings held with senior management.
- Understand the competitive marketplace and equip the sales team to effectively sell against the competition. Review permit data, if available, to project opportunities to sales team.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of advertising activities including print, electronic and direct mail.
- Build and developed relationships with Builders, Real-estate agents, and community to drive sales.
- Continually monitor daily sales to ensure division is meeting MI goal and adjusting pricing accordingly.
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned.
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures.
Supervisory/ Management Requirements
Directly supervises employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training and engaging employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, preferably in-home B to C.
- 3+ years in sales management role supervising a commissioned-based sales team.
- 2-4 years of Marketing experience.
- Demonstrated communication, negotiating, problem solving, analytical and financial skills.
- Good forecasting ability.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office; strong proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Working knowledge of CRM.
- Proven leadership skills, creative and forward thinking with the ability to teach, develop and coach subordinates.
- Proven record of setting and achieving performance objectives.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Self-starting and directed, enthusiastic and positive work ethic and management style.
Frequency: R-Rarely (0-15%); O-Occasionally (15-50%); F-Frequently (51-100%)
Smart Phone: F
Extreme Temperature Changes: O
Cold Temperatures: O
Warm Temperatures: O
Loud Noise: R
Problem Solving: F
Decision Making: F
Interpret Data: F
Lifting (Up to 30 pounds required): F
Lifting Greater 30 pounds: O
- The employee will represent the Company in a positive, professional manner with fellow employees and within the communities served.
- The employee will encourage and maintain teamwork throughout the company and will communicate all pertinent information in a timely and effective manner.
- The employee will endeavor to maintain our integrity by embracing high ethical standards and adhering to company policies.
- Consistently demonstrates A&S’s Guiding Values of Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Integrity, Teamwork, and Community.
Apply Today to be a Regional Sales Manager for Anthony & Sylvan Pools
Does a position as a Regional Sales Manager sound like the perfect fit? Apply with Anthony & Sylvan Pools today with the employment application below for a chance to become part of our growing team.Apply Now