Renovation Specialist – Houston, TX
- Meets with customers and explain features and merits of A&S pool renovation, backyard offerings and pool services. After gathering customer’s needs and expectations, create a design (using software) or product recommendation utilizing professional and persuasive sales techniques.
- Conducts immediate and scheduled follow up, after initial customer meeting, until renovation is sold, or until the customer is no longer interested. Presents company, marketing, and related sales information to customers in a planned presentation format.
- Runs all appointments as assigned by Lead Manager. Coordinates personal schedule with Lead Manager to notify of available times or potential scheduling issues.
- Work in conjunction with the Customer Care and Operations teams to ensure communication with customer is harmony with one another.
- Uses Retail Cost Breakdown (RCB) methodology to determine the customer price for the pool and products based on normal price book information. Confers with Director of Sales
- Operations for a BID price in all circumstances where the needed price to sell the design falls outside of agreed guidelines.
- Participates in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Actively pursues networking and developing relationships with related businesses, i.e., landscapers, service dealers, and builders. Identifies new sales prospects and contacts such to establish a positive business relationship for referrals.
- Assists in the development of marketing efforts using his/her local market and customer knowledge. Assists in the development of sales presentation and collateral materials.
- Prepares a variety of status reports, as needed, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned.
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three plus years successful B to C sales experience required. Landscaping Design including design software experience ideal.
- Microsoft Office; Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Working knowledge of CRM software.
- Swimming pool build and service knowledge a plus.
- Customer service orientated
- Must be committed and willing to put in the necessary time to be successful
- Able to work nights and weekends
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and spoken
- Strong negotiating skills to persuade and influence others
- Participates and works well in a team-based environment
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Must feel comfortable being compensated under a 100% commission pay structure
- Positive and outgoing personality
Bachelor’s or better.
3-4 years: B to C sales experience
3-4 years: Landscape design experience, including design software experience
Licenses & Certifications Required