Renovations Project Manager – Jessup, MD
The Renovations Project Manager (PM) is responsible for managing the quality of pool renovations and modernizations as well as offering A&S clients support. They must be knowledgeable in all phases of the pool renovations operation of all equipment and systems. He/she must be able to manage and instruct crews to accomplish the desired end result in accordance with the product quality standards established by A&S.
- Oversees all phases of the installation process, taking digital photos throughout, and responsible for ensuring completion of all required inspections.
- Meets regularly with the Construction Manager and General Manager to review the progress of each assigned project and to discuss and resolve outstanding problems or issues, as needed.
- Assists the Renovations Specialist on pre-site evaluations to ensure that any site concerns are addressed prior to obtaining a signed construction agreement.
- Ensures compliance with the use of all safety-related equipment on the jobsite as required by the A&S Safety Program.
- Ensures the payment schedule is maintained and all payments are received for each assigned project. When construction crews are unable to do so, PM’s may be scheduled to pick up customer payments before proceeding to the next phase.
- RPMs are responsible for evaluating the performance of in-house crews and subcontractors for each phase. Takes immediate corrective action when workmanship is found to be sub-standard. If an individual or crew fails to respond and correct the problem, the RPM is to report the event to the GM or CM for further action.
- Lead the charge for customer satisfaction. Always strives for 5’s – 100% Customer Service Satisfaction (CSS).
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned.
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Three to five years’ experience as project manager in construction or related field.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office; strong proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Pro Edge.
- Proficiency in iPad or iPhone use.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Positive and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work long hours, holidays, and/or weekends.
- Ability to read blueprints.