Sales Administrator – Pine Brook, NJ
Ideal candidate will process sales jobs including sales forms, work orders, and prepare and update Tracking Sheets and all other applicable logs and prepare and send Customer Service Phase Letters. Will also be responsible for assistance with the permit process and CRM database management: enter sales data, maintain accurate records, generate reports.
Will include but not limited to answer phone calls, will check and clear voice mail, return calls all email and fax correspondence. Will also open and distribute mail and order office supplies & sales literature and maintain customer files. Will also gather and organize permit information.
Customer Service & Office Support:
Will interact with customers, contractors, etc., in a responsive and courteous manner. Will keep sales on schedule, coordinate workflow with the Design Consultants, Schedule Meet & Greets, coordinate schedules. Will have other projects and duties as required/assigned. Will follow Anthony and Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures.
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative role or related experience in similar department/function in a high-paced/high volume environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, customer service orientation, and a strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to multitask with minimal supervision.
- Microsoft Office applications a must including strong proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Ability to learn new skills and competencies as required.
- Works independently.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
Anthony & Sylvan Pools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Apply Now