Selections Consultant – Austin, TX
Run the day-to-day operations of Mobile Showroom
- Proactively schedule and conduct material selection meetings at customer’s homes, with a focus on providing outstanding customer service and upgrading selections to increase profitability.
- Manage customer files, questions & change requests
- Manage customer expectations relative to product performance, appearance and finished overall look.
- Offer design wisdom and inspiration while helping customers select the desired material selections & design for their pool.
- Maintain Mobile Showroom displays and neatness, both interior and exterior.
- Keep current with product trends and customer requests and translate these to sales impact.
- Write up and report selection choices and necessary orders in a timely, accurate, and complete manner.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, as needed, including activity logs, sales disposition reports from the CRM database, and adherence to individual goals.
- Contact all clients of pending orders and update future action items.
- Speak comfortably on the functional and stylistic benefits of each of our custom products.
- Creates or join established monthly marketing events once per month with the Mobile Showroom to promote Anthony & Sylvan brand.
- Actively pursue local club memberships for networking and developing relationships with related businesses, i.e., landscapers and builders. Identifies new sales prospects and contacts to establish positive business relationships and leverage sales from a growing referral base.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing even
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred.
- Three plus years successful B to C sales experience preferred required.
- Microsoft Office, proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Working knowledge of CRM.
- Knowledge in computer aided drafting and/or design preferred.
- Customer service oriented.
- Must be committed and willing to put in the necessary time to be successful; able to work nights and weekends and occasionally holidays.
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Strong negotiating skills to persuade and influence others.
- Participates and works well in a team-based environment.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills.
- Must feel comfortable being compensated under a salary plus 100% commission pay structure.
- Positive and outgoing personality.
Anthony & Sylvan Pools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- CAD: Intermediate
- Attention to Detail: Expert