Service Tech Helper – Springfield, VA
- Interacts with Service Technician and office staff on repair and inspection schedule. Maintains working relationship to promote quality of work and scheduling efficiency.
- Assists Technician in performing small general swimming pool and pool equipment repairs: including crack repairs, leak detection and plumbing repairs.
- Assists in service, repair, and replace swimming pool equipment.
- Responsible for accurate and timely documentation of all pool services performed.
- Performs selling with equipment upgrades, chemicals and any other background products. Should be knowledgeable of and comfortable talking about any equipment or pool-related maintenance service Anthony & Sylvan sells.
- Responsible for handling pool chemicals including but not limited Chlorine, algaecides, pH balancers, muriatic acid. Responsible for adding chemicals to customers pools per manufacturer’s directions.
- Other projects and duties as assigned and will follow Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent required.
- HVAC, plumbing, electrical, pool service/repair experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 100 pounds
- Continuous bending and lifting throughout the day.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Must be willing and have the ability to be trained on the job for pool related service activities.
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic, excellent computer skills and a positive approach to customer service.
- Occasional overtime and Saturday work is required during peak seasonal periods.
- Successful candidate will go through company training program.
- Excellent organization skills, quick learner, result oriented, attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills required. Team player with customer focus and self-motivated.
- Must be willing to travel.