Terms & Conditions
- As a Service Agreement customer, it is the intention of the company to render priority service on an efficient basis, but it is expressly agreed that the company shall in no event be liable for damage or loss resulting out of the performance of this agreement. In no event shall consequential damages to property be the responsibility of Anthony & Sylvan Pools.
- The amount of any present or future occupation, sales, use, service, excise, or other similar tax which we shall be liable for either on our own or on your behalf or otherwise, with respect to our obligations to furnish services and supplies hereunder, shall be in addition to the sum paid by you under this proposal and shall be paid by you upon rendition of separate invoices covering such tax.
- There is a $35.00 service charge for any item returned to us by the bank for non-sufficient funds.
- No service will be rendered under this agreement for customers with a past due account.
- The company does not guarantee full operation of system at Summerization due to potential equipment failures. Upon discovery of an equipment problem, the company will provide the customer with a repair quote and timeframe to complete repairs. Therefore, we recommend that the homeowner provide a contact number or be present during the Summerization Service to authorize timely repair of the system.
- All services will be scheduled during normal business hours. Weekend and after-hours service requests are subject to additional fees.
- Pools greater than 35,000 gallons, floor systems or with multiple filtration systems are subject to additional fees. Call your local service center for details.
- Pools outside of immediate service are subject to additional charges.
- A&S bears no responsibility for damage to pool resulting from improper water chemistry.
- Customer responsible for removing standing water & debris from pool cover and for raising water level to mid-skimmer prior to scheduled open date. Additional fees will apply for non-compliance.
- Customer is responsible for maintaining proper water level in pool and on pool cover during winterized periods to prevent damage to tile, coping, deck, finish and pool cover.
- Cancellation fees may apply.