Top Five Reasons You Should — and Shouldn’t — Get a New In-Ground Pool
DOYLESTOWN, PA – October 19, 2017 – As autumn begins, many families use this temperate season to consider home renovations, like adding an in-ground swimming pool. Anthony & Sylvan Pools – the country’s premier in-ground pool and spa builder – knows that building a swimming pool is a big decision. So, to help families decide if a pool is right for them, Anthony & Sylvan has provided the top five reasons to get a pool… as well as the top five reasons not to.
Top Five Reasons to Get a Pool:
- A pool is an easy way to stay healthy and exercise, but is way more fun than the gym.
- It’s the perfect place to spend time with family and friends.
- Adding a pool to your home while your kids are young will allow them to learn pool safety and how to swim at an early age.
- Your neighbors will all be jealous by how polished and beautiful your backyard looks.
- After a long and stressful day at work, a pool is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Top Five Reasons NOT to Get a Pool:
- You don’t want to add beauty to your backyard.
- You’ll get to listen to your kids beg for a pool 24/7.
- You prefer to use the heat as your personal sauna and enjoy sweating through all your clothes.
- Sipping a nice refreshing beverage while floating on a pool toy is too much multi-tasking for you.
- You prefer to go to the crowded community pool.
“Adding a pool to your home can have so many positive effects on your health and happiness,” said Tom Casey, Vice President of Sales. “Working with a qualified design consultant will help you to incorporate everything you want and don’t want, to create the perfect backyard oasis.”
Anthony & Sylvan Pools hopes these lists help make your decision about adding an in-ground pool to your backyard easier, no matter what season it may be. Contact our team today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. Our experienced pool designers work with backyards of all sizes.