Top Reasons For Owning a Pool – Family
Here are the top 15 Reasons You and Your Family Should Own a Swimming Pool From Anthony and Sylvan Pools:
- The Endless Vacation – Owning a swimming pool is like being on permanent vacation: it’s always a great day and tomorrow will be a great day too. The entire family will think they’ve moved to paradise.
- The Essence of Enjoyment – A backyard swimming pool is always a fun place. No matter how it is used – for games, for relaxation, or for exercise – the pool experience is pure enjoyment at its finest.
- Kids Learn To Swim Early – Most children naturally love water. Just wait until they learn to swim! What better, healthier environment is there than a place they can go and be themselves – the fish of the family?
- Teach Grandma and Grandpa to Swim – So many elders never had the chance to learn to swim. They’ve loved watching the grandchildren in a pool and more than likely would love to join them. Go ahead: teach them in your own private oasis where they feel comfortable and secure.
- Learn to Snorkel – Sure it’s great to snorkel in the tropics, but not everyone has the opportunity to go there. The family pool is a great alternative. The children will believe they’re swimming with the sharks off the great-barrier reef. Thankfully, they’re at home just outside the window.
- Encourage Togetherness – Like a magnet, the family pool – and especially the spa – encourage everyone to come together, some call it bonding, others simply call it love – the kind that keeps families close.
- The Kids are Only Young Once – Just ask the parent who has sent a son or daughter off to college wondering where the time went. If there ever was a perfect reason to purchase a pool today, it’s children.
- What Else Gives so Much Pleasure? – Think about it. Name a purchase or attended event that pleases like a swimming pool. A vacation, a party, a movie or even a month at a theme park all come quickly to an end. In a blink of an eye they’re gone, but a swimming pool adds pleasure for years.
- Give the Family Something Special – There’s nothing to look forward to that’s more special than a new swimming pool. All families eagerly await the purchase. For most, it’ll be like a dream coming true; nothing can be better than that.
- Incredible Toys to Play With – A swimming pool opens up so many new avenues of fun. There are many great toys for pools that will delight everyone in the family, from floats to boats to things that encourage you to feel your oats. Holiday presents, anyone?
- Good, Clean Fun – From the youngest child to the oldest member of the family, a pool represents all the good things of life. And watching people of all ages having fun in a pool is enough to lighten the heart and give one a reason to smile.
- Memories – Not the song, but the real thing. Remember what a swimming pool meant to you as a child? Now imagine what it will do for the children in your home. You might be sparking the best memories of all.
- Quintessentially the Best – Inch for inch, minute for minute, there are more fun opportunities for kids and parents in the pool than any other place on earth.
- Let the Family Know You Care – There are gifts and then there are gifts. Nothing quite compares to a pool, no matter what kind, shape or size. Any pool is perfect. Best of all, a pool says something special to the ones you love. It’s an opportunity to get closer together and it works marvelously well.
- The Theme Park You Own – With so many games, floats, slides and toys available, it’s no wonder the backyard pool has been dubbed a theme park. What’s especially nice, the pool never has long lines and you control the hours when it’s open. Fun happens here on a continuous basis.