Warehouse Associate – Las Vegas, NV
- Receiving and unloading material deliveries for both standard material purchases and custom order in safe manner, completing goods receipts paperwork and entering paperwork into electronic inventory system.
- Fulfilling inventory requirements in a safe manner according to construction work orders for subcontractors by job number, completing fulfillment paperwork and entering fulfillment data into electronic job costing system by job number. Processing daily outbound UPS shipments for the office and some material shipments.
- Maintaining organization and cleanliness of the warehouse in a safe manner, and assisting with other general maintenance as needed in the yard, office, records retention storage area, and other areas as deemed necessary.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent required. High School – Tech School Curriculum, post high school – trade school or associates degree in business or other related field preferred.
- 1+ years of hands-on warehouse operations experience including forklift experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work early morning hours and overtime when needed particularly during the peak season of April – October.
- Detail-oriented including experience with both manual and electronic recordkeeping systems.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Sharepoint)
- Ability to update procedures using MS Word.
- Mechanically-inclined and able to use basic hand tools.
- Knowledge of standard operating procedures for warehouse operations including goods receipts, goods issue, cycle counts, physical inventory counts, and safety protocols.
- Construction or warehouse related experience a plus.
Anthony & Sylvan Pools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Apply Now