Warranty Customer Relations Coordinator – Doylestown, PA
- Performs normal daily warranty duties, including but not limited to heavy customer contact via phone and email; providing direction to customer on normal maintenance issues; daily scheduling and contact with sub-contractors, warranty stations and in-house staff.
- Ensures the efficient, accurate and timely tracking of incoming warranty requests and follow-up. Reviews and updates daily / weekly reports.
- Works with corporate staff on customer relations projects and research history.
- Interacts with staff to define repair and inspection schedule. Maintain working relationship to promote quality of work and scheduling efficiency.
- Assists in planning and coordinating warranty repairs based upon work flow, project circumstances and vendor availability.
- Oversees/prepares monthly reports and analysis for management review.
- Purchase Letters and Warranty Transfer documents.
other projects and duties as assigned.
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a customer service-related department.
- Experience working in high-call volume environment.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, result-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Skilled in the ability to determine customer needs/requirements.
- An approachable, engaging and effective listener.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Strong customer service mentality.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Positive “can-do” attitude.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and database applications).